A medical program provided by France to its students is a globally recognized degree. Pursuing MBBS in France gives exposure to students because highly advanced medical hospitals associated with France medical universities that provide practical knowledge.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS in France is as follows:
- The minimum age limit for MBBS in France is 17 years.
- An Eligibility Certificate should be produced by students issued by the Medical Council of India.
- Indian Passport and France Visa are required for studying MBBS in France.
- The students must score a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th examinations from any recognized board/university with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry and compulsory English as subjects.
- For MBBS in France, another requirement is an NMC certificate.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum academic record of 70% and above in standard XII.
- For students who have secured around 60%, foundations and Diploma programs are also available.
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
There are many reasons why students choose to study MBBS in France:
- The admission process for studying MBBS in France is very easy and smooth.
- Duration of the MBBS course in France is more compared to other countries and it is 08-11 years.
- Medical universities in France are NMC/WHO approved.
- Cost of living in France is affordable.
- World-class infrastructure, Smart classes, and faculties.
- France medical universities provide proper Indian Hostel & Indian Food.
- Indian warden for Boy & Girls hostels with complete security.
- France universities provide 100% ragging free Environment.
- Smooth transportation options in France.
- HIGH QUALITY of EDUCATION in medical universities in France.
- In top France Universities, +1500 Indian Students are already studying.
- They conduct separate classes for Indian students in English.
- Comparatively cost of studying is less in France.
- France is a great place for travel destinations.
- France is a Multi-ethnic nation with a vast variety of cultures from all over the globe.
- For MBBS in France, no donations or capitation fees are required.
- Universities in France are established and high-quality education system and standards.
- The country of France has a high quality of life.